Landstar is a well-established industry leader in providing reliable and safe over-the-road van transportation services. Whatever your load may be, and no matter where it is headed in North America, Landstar has the right trailer to meet your needs. From 53-foot Air-Ride trailers for full truckloads to cargo vans dedicated to time-definite deliveries, Landstar KCL Agency is at your service and ready to coordinate your next shipment.
- All gateways in and out of Mexico are serviced by Landstar, along with dedicated through-trailer service from Canada and Mexico
- Landstar carries it all, from Long Haul loads going from coast to coast, to Short Haul loads under 600 miles
- Landstar’s special commodity division provides services ranging from specialized crane trailers to self-unload your product safely at the dock or job site, or blanket wraps to secure fragile cargo
- Claim-free capacity at a competitive price delivered safely and on-time
Landstar has more than 2,000 flatbeds and stepdecks at its disposal, ready to transport freight of all dimensions and weights to destinations anywhere in North America safely and on time.
- Landstar is an industry leader in the transport of Hazmat, High-Value Cargo, Military Arms, Ammunition, and Explosives. Each of Landstar’s 8500+ business capacity owners is Hazmat approved, and Landstar’s 30,000+ third-party capacity providers have all passed Landstar’s rigorous approval standards.
- Landstar is a “safety before service” company, which is why so many companies and government agencies choose Landstar to haul specialized and sensitive loads.
- Landstar knows security is of the highest priority when it comes to flatbed transportation. Our team of drivers (business capacity owners) and third-party capacity providers know how to properly secure flatbed freight in order to achieve a safe and secure on-time delivery.
- Not only are our flatbed drivers experts on securely tarping and binding loads, Landstar has a flatbed shipping services department with consultants ready to offer flatbed on-site safety and securement consultations.
Landstar offers both temperature-controlled transportation capacity and warehousing. Whether it’s long-haul truckloads of perishables or an expedited, time-critical shipment of a human heart valve on it’s way to save a life, Landstar will keep your cargo at the right temperature and deliver it on time.
Our logistics staff and specialty-trained personnel are on hand and ready to coordinate your next temperature-controlled load and/or temperature-controlled warehousing needs. Contact our office with any temperature-control related logistics needs, questions, or rates, and we’ll coordinate a winning solution for you.
Thanks to Landstar’s advanced technology and web-based load-tracking capabilities, status reports are available in real-time, giving you peace of mind knowing your important shipment is safe and on time. If you’re looking for a temperature controlled logistics solution, contact us or click here for rates, more information, or to schedule a pick-up.